Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Soon Valley..



In my recent visit to Soon Valley in Punjab, Pakistan, I wrote this poem...


O valley of "Soon",

serene and peaceful,

you gave message of harmony,

silent yet meaningful.


May your children prosper forever,

playing around and having fun,

May your lake remain at peace,

sparkling in the sun..


The clouds passing by,

kissing the mountain top,

giving away beauty for free,

as much as eyes can shop.


The rustling and the chirping,

and wind whistling along,

with beautiful rhythm,

creating nature's song.


My heart giving the beat,

to this pleasing song,

the soothing lyric-less music,

makes me wanna sing along.


The sweet fragrance of roses,

spreading all around,

and with the graceful scenery,

making me spell-bound.


Lively people of the valley,

away from evil sins,

better than the artificial,

and modern hollow-men..


the beauty and the charm,

wherever my eyes fall,

use any gadget you want,

can't be captured at all.


So I throw away the camera,

and forget all the rest,

enjoy this magical moment,

truly nature at its best..

No comments:

Post a Comment